Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic Curtis Carpets has introduced the following changes in an effort to slow the spread and maintain the health and safety of our employees and clientele.
1. We will by open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4:30 pm. Please call 204-452-8100 to schedule a visit or use the Contact Us link on this website.
2. We have reduced staff due to self isolation and social distancing. Please have patience with us in regards to scheduling projects and site estimates.
3. A disinfectant station has been set up in our entry way. All visitors will be expected to disinfect their hands prior to entering our showroom.
4. Anyone that has travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days will not be permitted entry to our building.
5. Anyone that is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted entry to our building.
6. All doors will be locked at all times. Entry will only be permitted through our front main doors.
7. As a member of the construction and renovation industry we will continue to operate throughout Manitoba’s Non-Essential business closure.
8. Please try and limit the number of people attending an appointment in our showroom to two or three. This will make social distancing much easier for you and help ensure the health and safety of our staff.
Due to the constantly changing nature of this pandemic these new procedures are subject to change. We will do our best to keep you, our clients, updated as things change.
Thank you for your continued support.
Updated on March 25th to reflect a change in our showroom hours.
Updated on March 31st to address Manitoba’s Non-Essential Business Closure Order