This high-end collection of rigid engineered luxury vinyl planks with cork backing and an enhanced finish with ceramic beads is wear resistant. The cork backing provides good thermal and acoustic insulation, making it ideal for high traffic areas. Perfect for hosting the action taking place at your customers’ homes!
Distinguished by modern and inviting colors, Therma will appeal to all tastes. In addition, the painted macro bevel provides a realistic visual reminiscent of the space between planks that real wood flooring offers, now possible for a rigid engineered luxury vinyl.
This collection showcases certain styles that display the “Designer’s Choice” feature at its best. Color variations will give your decor a unique character.
- 100% Waterproof
- Antimicrobial surface finish
- Can be installed in 3-season cottages (-4 to 122 °F / -20 to 50 °C)
- Cork backing for greater temperature and sound insulation
- D.O.P (di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate) Free Product
- No telegraphing, even when installed over hard surface flooring
- Innovative construction - High-density rigid core vinyl planks (SPC)
- Installations of up to 4225 sq. ft. (65 linear ft.) in an open space without transition moldings
- Matching moldings available
- Performs in extreme temperatures (-4 to 122 °F / -20 to 50 °C)
- Very sturdy - can withstand heavy furniture such as kitchen cabinets and islands
- Välinge 5Gi locking system ensures easy and sturdy installation
- BLC Certified ®
- Ensures that the floor covering you're buying surpasses industry quality standards.
- FloorScore® Certified
- Certifies compliance with rigorous indoor air quality requirements.
- GreenGuard Gold® Certification
- Guarantees that your floor covering doesn't contain harmful amounts of VOC.
- Phthalates Free
- Our PVC products are phthalates free, meaning that they will not affect your quality of life.
- E1 Certified
- Certifies that the product meets the European standard for indoor air quality.
Get your free quote & in-home measurement!
Find the right floor for your home with a huge vinyl plank and laminate selection in stock.
Want to do it in person? Visit our showroom at 1280 Pembina Hwy or call 204-452-8100